Probably the most common enquiries I get are regarding commissions, which is great because I love commissions! Commissions allow me to create someone else's vision, it pushes me to make things out of my usual style and often inspires new designs like these studs and cufflinks I made for a wedding party...
So, if you are considering getting in touch to discuss a commission here are some Do's and Don'ts to bear in mind beforehand...
- Do ask about alterations or variations of pieces already in my shop - I am happy to adjust stone colour/chain lengths/ chain styles/ add personalisations
- Do be aware there may be cost implications to the above
- Do send me pictures/drawings of inspiration behind your idea
- Don't send me pictures someone else's work and expect me to replicate it
- Don't expect me to do the above at a lesser price of the original work!
- Do give me a rough range of your budget
- Don't haggle with me (please)
- Do give me a time frame, please bear in mind the designs take around a week and then usually another two weeks to make a product once the design is finalised, and then allow a week for shipping. It may be possible to complete the process quicker but that is dependant on how many orders I have and what you are asking me to make
- Do feel free to contact me with any questions, I am happy to talk through ideas without committing you to anything!
If you are interested in a bespoke piece of jewellery feel free to contact me via the contact page of this site to enquire. You can see more of my previous commissions pictured on the gallery page.
Before I go I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who gave such lovely feedback following my website launch last Saturday! I was half expecting it to be very underwhelming as the shop is not live for a couple more months but everyone's responses blew me away!